What is Opencart ?
OpenCart is free open source internet business stage for online traders. OpenCart gives an expert and dependable establishment from which to construct an effective online store. This establishment bids to a wide assortment of clients; going from prepared web designers searching for an easy to understand interface to use, to shop proprietors simply propelling their business online interestingly. OpenCart has a broad measure of components that gives you a solid hold over the customization of your store. With OpenCart’s devices, you can help your online shop experience its fullest potential.
System Requirements :
OpenCart requires certain specialized prerequisites to be met for the store to work legitimately. Initial, a web server must be made to make the OpenCart store freely accessible on the web. Area names and facilitating administrations can without much of a stretch be acquired at a reasonable cost.
While choosing a facilitating administration, you ought to verify that these server prerequisites are given and introduced on their web servers:
These expansions must be empowered for OpenCart to introduce legitimately on the web server.
• Web Server (Apache recommended)
• PHP 5.4+
• Database (MySQLi recommended)
Required PHP libraries/modules
• GD Library
The above PHP expansions ought to be accessible by all facilitating suppliers, amid the introduce processa it will check you have them all empowered. You ought to contact your facilitating supplier in the event that one is absent.
Installing The Following Step :
1. Download the expansion from here: Bulk Export/Import Extension for OpenCart. Make sure to look down the page and find the Download tab. Download the one for your specific OpenCart adaptation.
2. Extract the records that you just downloaded
3. Upload the envelopes “administrator”, “framework”, and “vqmod” and their records from the “transfer” registry to your root
4. Login to your OpenCart Dashboard
5. In your OpenCart Dashboard go to: System > Users > Users Group
6. Select the Top Administrator and snap Edit on the correct side.
7. Find the passage for instrument/send out in both Access and Modify dropdown records and place a check by tapping on their cases.